What is Bosch IoT Suite for Device Management (beta)?
Bosch IoT Suite for Device Management (beta) is a flexible and feature-rich integrated solution for device management and software update management throughout the entire device life cycle.
The package supports multiple communication protocols out-of-the-box and allows to connect various classes of gateways and devices. It not only enables device manufacturers and administrators to address a wide range of device management use cases, but also offers sophisticated capabilities to manage and deploy software updates.
This package comprises:
- Bosch IoT Rollouts – manages and controls software and firmware updates for IoT devices
- Bosch IoT Manager (beta) – performs centralized remote maintenance and large-scale batch management of IoT devices deployed in the field
- Bosch IoT Things – manages the digital representation, or digital twin, of your physical devices
- Bosch IoT Hub – takes care of device connectivity on a large scale
- Bosch IoT Gateway Software – provides edge computing capabilities
- Device connectivity: Devices are connected to the service package either directly or through the Bosch IoT Hub’s Gateway Software Protocol adapter.
- Remote device maintenance: Enables users to view the status and control the state of devices.
- Large-scale batch device management automation: Powerful rule-based execution of mass management tasks.
- Remote access: Provides remote access for apps and application servers to gateways and devices.
- Device inventory: Inventory that holds the devices including the full software update history, and is used to organize devices in flexibly defined groups.
- Software repository: Manage software distribution and ship artifacts via a worldwide content delivery network.
- Single software updates and campaign management: Easy definition of campaigns for large groups of devices.
- Reporting and monitoring: Reporting, audit logging, and rollout monitoring to keep track of campaigns.
- Pre-configured: Developers do not have to individually configure the Bosch IoT Suite services provided with this package.
- Open source foundation: Bosch IoT Suite for Device Management (beta) is based on and powered by Eclipse Hono™, Eclipse Ditto™, and Eclipse hawkBit™ open source projects.
- Related Bosch IoT Suite services: Bosch IoT Suite for Device Management (beta) comprises Bosch IoT Gateway Software, Bosch IoT Hub, Bosch IoT Things, Bosch IoT Manager (beta), and Bosch IoT Rollouts.
- Available on: Bosch IoT Suite for Device Management runs on Amazon Web Services (AWS) in a beta version for evaluation purposes.
Service plans at a glance
Bosch IoT Suite for Device Management is currently available as a free plan for evaluation purposes (beta version).
|All features of Bosch IoT Suite for Asset Communication|
|Remote device maintenance|
|Large-scale batch device management automation|
|Device inventory that holds the devices and allows to organize devices in flexibly defined groups|
|Software update management UI|
|Artifact content delivery|
|Included capacity||See Bosch IoT Hub, Bosch IoT Things and Bosch IoT Rollouts||See Bosch IoT Hub, Bosch IoT Things and Bosch IoT Rollouts||See Bosch IoT Hub, Bosch IoT Things and Bosch IoT Rollouts|
|Additional capacity with a 'pay-as-you-grow' pricing|
|Evaluation license of Bosch IoT Gateway Software|
|Commercial licenses of Bosch IoT Gateway Software||Contact Us||Contact Us|
|Included support plan||Community- based support||Basic support||Basic support|
|Premium support (optional)||Contact Us|
|Subscribe||Contact Us||Contact Us|