Release 9.1 of the Bosch IoT Gateway Software – the edge computing middleware of the Bosch IoT Suite – is now available.
Here are some highlights:
- Added Java 11 as supported platform
- Integrated latest Apache Web Console 4.3.4
- Added support for history of functional item state changes
- Extended Zigbee Device Access API support
- Added ONVIF 2.0 driver
- Added KNX ETS5 project format support
- Updated SPINE Driver and Adapter according SPINE specification v1.1.0
- Added Bluetooth LE driver via DBUS
- Added Bluetooth LE Device Access API support
- Improved Web Console plugin for working with functional items
- Added JUnit 5 support
- Removed node locking
- Refined user documentation
Find out more about the 9.1 version in the Release Notes.
Get a 30-day trial license for the Bosch IoT Gateway Software SDK or Runtime Images.