The service update for Bosch IoT Suite for Asset Communication comes with various highlights:
- Developer Console now offers a guided tour
A guided tour shows you around the main UI elements, services and the overall procedure of connecting devices.
It is launched automatically at first use or via Documentation > Guided tour.
- Bosch IoT Things provides a new sub-resource to retrieve subject IDs aka ‘Who am I’
You can find the subject IDs for your current authentication, using the Who Am I-REST call. Find the resource in the API docs, at the end of the Policies section.
See also FAQ > How to find the authorization subject IDs that I can use in policies?
- Bosch IoT Things supports certificate-based authentication for HTTP connections
Your persistent HTTP connection can now authenticate with a certificate.
To configure your connection respectively, use the Things dashboard > Connections/Integrations or the API docs. Find an example at client-certificate authentication.
- Gateway Software 10.1
- Local Things REST API support – represent devices in a consistent way as Bosch IoT Things both for cloud and local applications
- Custom Azure IoT adapter working modes & messages – configure how data can be mapped, sent and represented in order to feed data to particular applications
- ONVIF devices firmware upgrades – update to the desired version of a device’s operating software
- EZSP version 6.7 support – EZSP is Silicon Labs’ EmberZNet Serial Protocol (EZSP). Now the Zigbee module is compatible with controllers using the latest firmware
- New History Web Console plug-in – use the web console to manage history entries, such as adding, removing, querying and more
- Server Sent Events (SSE) support – subscribe to event notifications that are sent from a server. For example, get notified when the state of the Bosch IoT Things changes. Find the official release notes at https://documentation.bosch-si.com/iot/SDK/v10/en/index.htm#90724.htm/li>
Upon booking a new package, you will receive the respective download link to the latest version.
In addition, various minor bugs have also been fixed.